(Monday to Saturday)
Single Buckle Monk Shoes With Zm Embossed Detail
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Elegance filled single monk strap pattern, these shoes have square toe shape and ZM embossed in Argentinian leather with flap and imported metal buckle.
- Color - Tan
- Type - Monk Strap Shoes
- Sole Material - Handmade Leather Sole
- Upper Material - Genuine Leather
- Comfort - Extra Padding
- Grip - ZM Rubber Grip
SHOE CARE GUIDE
- Remove the laces and put the correctly sized shoe tree in your shoes.
- Remove dust and dirt with a cloth or brush and a little water.
- Spread leather cream or wax in circular movements with the brush (remember to use the black brush for black polishes and the grey brush for other colors).
- Don’t forget to clean and protect your welts as well as your uppers!
- Apply wax polish using a cloth or brush.
- Apply a little water through a cloth
- Buff polish into the leather in circular movements.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
Return with ease if something is not right which you notice on receiving your order. You may return or exchange the not on special scheme product for a different size, colour, or a new style with in 30 days from date of order.
On return you get the refund of full product price including taxes.
The returned products must be unused, unwashed, undamaged with original tags and labels.
Initiate a request for return/ exchange at my order section or if you have shopped as a guest call the customer care or email us with your order detail within 30 days of receiving the product.
Our customer care department inspects the returned products and refund, or exchanges are processed with in 3 days of receipt at our warehouse. Our process needs 7 working days to credit the refund in your bank/ card account where the payment was made from. (Actual timelines may vary with bank to bank).
For Cash on Delivery orders, you will be required to provide bank details/UPI ID where you would like to receive the refund. You get the email updates for the status of your returns/ exchanges.